Summer Olympics – Aug 25th. Sunday Funday
Date(s) - 08/25/2019
11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Base Camp Pub
You ask, You shall receive!
Our 1st Beer Olympics was a huge success so we decided to add Part 2 to Our Annual Beer Olympics Bash called- Summer Olympics.
Same rules/ Some events are different!
Basecamp , Adena Presents and The Afterlife Series brings you Summer Olympics! Sunday August 25th
Sadly there are only room for 24 teams of 4 people per team, so sign up fast before the spots are taken! First come, first serve!
Online Payment for teams: https://www.ticketweb.com/event/summer-olympics-vol-2-basecamp-pub-tickets/9583355
(these payments are due after you email email@example.com to confirm your spot!)
(HOUSE RULES) You will be given written rules at sign up!
• All teams are to represent a country in full costume (there will be no duplicates, this will be based off first come.. see below to sign up!)
• Each team is responsible for their own costumes
• All Teams will need to be a minimum / maximum of 4 people with a team captain
BEER OLYMPICS EVENTS
• Beer Pong (brackets)
• Flippy Cup (timed event)
• Corn Hole / Bags (brackets)
• Quarters (timed and number event)
• Dizzy bat (distance event)
• Baseball (brackets)
• Jenga (brackets)
• Ice cube Tray Chug (relay event)
• More events TBA
There will be 2 person and 4 person events. You will be allowed to choose the member(s) of your team that you’d like to compete in each 2 person event. All events will run in stages so you will have all 4 players participating in certain events, so no one is sitting out.
• Beer Olympics – arrive no later than 12pm for official sign up
• first game will start approximately at 1pm.
HOW TO BECOME AN OLYMPIAN
• $10 per person ($40 per team)
• Sign your team up in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
• do not forget to put down what country you will be representing as a team. If by chance the country you pick has already been decided we will inform you to pick another country.
• All 24 first teams will receive an e-mail to confirm their spot in the competition. And will be given a ticket link to pay for your teams spot
• If you are team 25 or higher we will let you know how far down you are on the waiting list. We encourage spot 1-8 on the waiting list to show up in case there are teams that do not show up. You will still need to come in costume to represent your country even if you are unable to play.
• Check In is promptly at 11am the day of the event
• First game will kick off at approximately 1pm
• 75% pay out to the top 3 Teams ( 1st – 60% , 2nd – 30% , 3rd – 10%)
• Trophies will be also be given out at our Closing Ceremony after all events are completed and tallied (judge off a point system)
Diageo is Sponsoring the event and will be giving away FREE drinks and shots through out the day! (Thanks Zac!!)
We will also be teaming up with a local Beer Rep to give away FREE beers through out the day!
21 and older.
SPECTATORS / CHEERLEADERS
Free to get in if you just want to join in the festivities without participating in the events
And Always remember, drink responsibly and Don’t drink and drive!