11/06/2018 - 01/29/2019 @ 8:00 pm
Every Tuesday night at BaseCamp we will be hosting Ladies Night along with Amanda’s Pink Taco!
Stop by for specials such as 50% off bottles of wine and flat breads!
11/16/2018 - 11/17/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
” 7th heaven Live at Basecamp ”
** For table reservations email email@example.com **
What more is there to say? 7th Heaven sells out our room every time! Their high energy show and amazing musical skill is not a sight to miss! Boasting a number of different billboard charting singles 7th Heaven puts on a show combining original music with your favorite radio hits!
** For Table Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org **
• Current song “Stoplight” is currently on radio stations in the midwest
• Hit song “Sing” was #1 in Chicago Billboard charts for numerous weeks
• “Pop Media” CD was #1 in Chicago for 12 weeks and #11 on the national charts
• Charted #1 in the Midwest Region on the Billboard Charts – Sept 2011
• June 2014 – Released “Spectrum” original CD – 20 songs
• June 2013 – Released original CD “Synergy”
• July 2011- Released a new all-original CD of 22 songs called “Pop Media”
• Charted #1 on the Billboards Charts (Heetseekers) with 2 releases in 2010
• Reached #46 on the Billboard Charts (Top Pop Catalog) with USA-UK in 2010
• Performed at Soldier Field with Bon Jovi in 2010
• Voted #1 in Our Stage contest to open for Bon Jovi in 2010
• Voted #1 in Eventful contest to open for KISS in 2010
• Seen all over TV in 2010 – ABC, NBC, FOX and WGN
• Worldwide Press in 2010 – USA Today, Chicago Sun Times, Chicago Tribune, LA Times
• Charted song “Better This Way” #2 in Chicago Markets on six major radio stations
• Broke record at 101.9 WTMX in Chicago for most calls to station at one time
• Released “Jukebox” in 2010 – a 700 all-original song boxset
• Released “U.S.A. – U.K.” CD August 2008
• Wrote & Performed TV/Radio Commercial for “Empress Casino”
• Wrote & Performed TV Commercial for “Walter E Smithe / Chicago Cubs”
• Performed the National Anthem at the Chicago Bulls / LA Lakers NBA Game – Seen on Worldwide TV
• Featured in Guitar Edge Magazine July/Aug 2006
• 7th heaven’s music featured on MTV in 2000 – 2005
• Currently on full rotation on many FM radio stations worldwide
• Performed on the Jenny Jones Show (over 75 Million viewers worldwide)
• 7th heaven’s music was featured on the Discovery Channel in 2002
• Sold over 75,000 CD’s to date
• Averages 250+ shows a year
• One of the highest grossing Indie bands
• Website receives an average of 100,000 hits a day (www.7thheavenband.com)
• Performed on ‘Mancows Morning Madhouse’ to over 1 million listeners
• Have written/recorded over 4,000 recorded songs to date
• Pack venues across the Midwest Region of the U.S.
• Mailing list contains over 50,000 people worldwide
• Consistently sells merchandise at shows (CD’s & Shirts)
• Appeared in numerous local magazines and featured articles
• Bars/venues consistently beat average gross income/night when 7th heaven plays
• Seasoned artists who have performed with many Major Label artists
• Extremely high-energy live shows
• Six songs placed in the film “Lizzy”
• One song placed in the film “Light Years Away”
• Averages 100 festivals per year
• Endorsed by many major musical instrument manufacturers
• Voted Best Band in Chicago thru BarStar
• Released “Live at Durty Nellies” CD/DVD in 2005
• One of a few bands to play in 6 markets (Festival, Club, College, Original, Corporate & Unplugged)
• Started in 1985
11/16/2018 - 11/17/2018 @ 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
Looking for a fun night out in the Western Chicago Burbs?
Sick of all bands playing the same set list? Join your friends on November 16 to have a fun night dancing to The Cars, Duran Duran, Billy Idol, The Knack, Bruno Mars, Hall and Oates, The Bee Gees, ELO and more. We will be performing with 7th Heaven.
11/17/2018 - 11/18/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
BaseCamp Pub & Eatery Presents:
” Kashmir – Chicago’s Led Zeppelin Show Live at Basecamp ”
** Table Reservations email: email@example.com **
We are stoked to welcome Chicagoland’s #1 Led Zeppelin tribute Show, Kashmir, to our stage! This will be an awesome tribute show to one of the best classic rock bands of all time! Don’t miss out on the fun!
11/17/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Our band launches on November 17th at BaseCamp Pub! Come out and join us as we tribute Bad Company!
11/21/2018 - 11/22/2018 @ 7:00 pm - 2:00 am
” Goose Island’s Bourbon Country Tap Takeover & Pre-Release Party ”
That’s right, Goose Island has teamed up with Basecamp to give you all an exclusive EARLY RELEASE of the 2018 Bourbon County Stout & ALL THE VARIANTS for a Black Wednesday Tap Takeover! More Info TBA + a National Headlining Band!
** For Table Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org **
– Bourbon County Brand Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Reserve Bourbon County Brand Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Proprietor’s Bourbon County Brand Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Vanilla Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Bramble Rye Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Coffee Barleywine 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Midnight Orange Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
11/23/2018 - 11/24/2018 @ 8:30 pm - 2:00 am
” Black Friday W/ Paul Johnson ”
After everyone gets done with their crazy shopping sprees join us for a black Friday party you won’t want to miss! Chicago House Legend / Dj Paul Johnson takes the stage with the support of an all star cast to make us all “Get, Get Down”!
**For Table reservations/ Bottle Service Email: Basecampmarketing1@gmail.com **
Born and raised on the south side of Chicago, the birthplace of house music, Paul Johnson, started making waves in the music community at the early age of thirteen. In the summer of 1984, Paul Johnson taught himself how to spin after watching his cousin Marc spin and scratch in his bedroom. As a self taught artist, Paul’s pulsating energy and passion are apparent in all his work. In high school while his peers were holding down after school jobs, Paul was a popular radio DJ. Raw talent, dedication and a deep love for house music have made Paul Johnson one of the most sought after DJ’s in the world.
Paul Johnson’s musical resume is both extensive and impressive; he released his first record in 1990 titled, “Overload” on Dance Mania Records. During this time, Paul quickly made a name for himself as a producer, responsible for many of the now famous DJ/Producers that we all know and love. Paul’s innovative and inspiring production work gained industry recognition as the go to guy. Paul has released over 200 E.P’s himself as well as a vast amount of music for some of the most consistently underground dance labels, all prior to signing with Peacefrog Records. Paul also boasts 12″ releases on the likes of Cajual / Relief and Dance Mania which led to his debut album release, “Bump Talkin”, in 1994. “Bump Talkin” and the follow up release, “Feel The Music”, became two of the most talked about releases of their time.
In 1998, Paul Johnson released his dance floor killer “Get Get Down” which sold over 3 million copies worldwide. “Get Get Down” was an international mega hit; its smooth melodic beats could be heard in clubs from Chicago to Ibiza, quickly gaining crossover success. Paul achieved record book notoriety, earning him a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records, for the most said word in a song. “Get Get Down” was also licensed on more than 100 CD and house compilations worldwide. Since good music stands the test of time, “Get Get Down” still has an infectious body moving effect on dance floors all over the world. With Paul Johnson you receive electrifying performances and an unwavering commitment to excellence crediting him the respect of both fans and peers alike.
Paul Johnson unsurpassed crowd pleasing capabilities have made him one of the best DJ’s to come out of Chicago, packing dance floors all over the planet. This living legend doesn’t seem ready to stop anytime soon, his remix work for Destiny’s Child, Jon B, Ce Ce Peniston, Daft Punk, D.J Sneak, K-Alexi, Stacy Kidd, Joey Beltram, Green Velvet, Armando and Ron Trent, just to name a few have made its way into all the big jocks boxes and remain there to this day. His distinctive rhythmic and soulful sound is what keeps house music fans craving for more. As a seasoned artist, Paul Johnson has released singles which all have made it to many countries top 50 billboard’s and higher. Continuing to do what he was born to do, in February 2010 Paul released “Sound of P.J.” on Mindtravel Recordings Italy and “World Feel It – So Much” on Sonrisa Records Australia. His latest releases are already satisfying his enormous yet growing fan base and are being played in clubs nationwide. “He’s a hit making machine” say’s Yello Records CEO Bob Sinclair and he’s shown so many artists the way. Much respect to everything that Paul Johnson has done and is going to do for house music.
11/24/2018 - 11/25/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
BaseCamp Pub & Eatery Presents:
” White Magic & Sonic Roadtrip Live ”
** Table Reservations Email: Basecampmarketing1@gmail.com **
White Magic band:
White Magic is a Classic Rock/POP band that play for the love of playing music for people and getting folks together to have a fun time. You will not be bored at a White Magic show.
Sonic RoadTrip is a group of friends from the West Suburbs that all share a passion for Rock and Roll music and entertaining folks that come to the show. Collectively we have more than 100 years playing and performing music from the past to the present.
11/30/2018 - 12/01/2018 @ 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
12/01/2018 - 12/02/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
“Framing Hanley Live at Basecamp!”
We’re very excited to announce another Alternative Rock show coming to Basecamp this Fall! This time we bring you Framing Hanley! Tickets Are available now.
Framing Hanley are back with a new single Puzzle Pieces available everywhere digitally now (http://bit.ly/2LwT5dS) and plans for their 4th album titled Sumner Roots to be released in Fall 2018 with Thermal Entertainment.
Kenneth Nixon states “For the last few years there was a part of me that I was running away from. When FH ended, I was vocal that ‘rock n roll broke my heart.’ But the last 6 months I realized that I was just being a bitch and rock n roll was a huge part of my life. Writing together with Ryan again, our sound came back and I knew we had to let fans of FH hear what we had been suppressing. Get ready; this shit is gonna get fun.”
Ryan Belcher adds “It’s funny how this album came together. When Nixon and I started writing together again we we didn’t set out to write anything in particular. We were just writing whatever we felt like writing. Turns out we felt like writing some loud, kickass rock n’ roll. Can’t wait to show it to the world!”
The band had released three albums prior to breaking up in 2015. The Moment (2007), A Promise To Burn (2010) and The Sum Of Who We Are (2014) have sold over 200,000 albums, 1.5 million downloads and their music has been streamed over 150 million times on Pandora and Spotify alone. Their official music videos have surpassed over 35 million plays. Radio hits included Hear Me Now, Lollipop, You Stupid Girl, Collide and Criminal.
1 2 >
Powered by Events Manager