11/02/2018 - 11/03/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
” Doyle Live at Basecamp Venue ”
For table Reservations: Basecampmarketing1@gmail.c
We are beyond stoked to have Rock God/ Legend Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein performing Live at Basecamp! Formerly of the band Misfits, Doyle’s self entitled new project has been touring internationally as well as state side selling out shows!
Do Not miss this post halloween horror experience!
More about Doyle:
Legendary Ex-Misfits guitarist Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein has broken new ground with his solo project, “DOYLE”. A horror based hardrock/metal band of epic proportions. Still grinding out heavy riffs is the hulking monster himself, Doyle of Misfits fame,and Alex Story from ‘Cancerslug provides vocals filled with misanthropic rage, while still capturing the beauty of the dark side. Solidifying the quartet is Graham (ex-Graves, ex-Let It Burn) on bass, unifying the skull crushing sound that is the machine Doyle himself has put together. DOYLE cranks out music as scary as the Misfits, as doom laden as Black Sabbath, and has the same hard-hitting in your face style of metal as Motorhead or Slayer.
** Current Location…. HELL **
** Opening Acts **
Bumsy and the Moochers:
Behold, a splendid, spectacular six piece band from Chicago, IL. Our sound has been described as a fusion of 90s pop punk and ska. With melodic vocals, killer horn lines, and overall shredding, our songs are sure to get stuck in your head. A wise man once told us we found a way to put fun in a bottle and spray it all in your face while you are dancing.
The Run Around:
The year was 2006. The day was no different than any other Fall Day in Normal, IL. Five guys got together for the first time in a cramped basement to start what can be described as a true underdog story that they only slightly remember. Fueled by Admiral Nelson and a desire to write uninhibited Party Punk The band started playing house parties, winning numerous local battle of the bands and the hearts of every college kid they played in front of. To them this was success, they wanted to drink for free, and play one hell of a party every night. However, in the back of their minds they knew there was a great big world out there and if they ever wanted their brand of debauchery to reach the masses they’d have to expand on their college circuit.
In the Spring of 2009 frontman Jason Fein was surfing the world wide web, for what he still refuses to speak of, but in doing so he stumbled upon an International Battle of the bands. The winner of this contest got to play one of the main stages at SummerFest in Milwaukee, opening up for Blues Traveler and Tom Petty. Jason, not thinking much of it, decided for the hell of it he would enter their latest single “Runaway Mexico” into the contest. He didn’t even tell his band he did so for the first couple weeks. After all, there were 776 other bands across the world in this contest and they were just a small time College band. After the second week of being in the contest the band had climbed from the bottom to the 223rd spot. Thinking this was news worthy for his band mates he decided to mention it at that point. Within a month, the band had reached the top 50, two months, the top 10 and by the end of the first round the band had over 100,000 votes and was firmly locked in the number two spot. The top 4 bands went on to the final round which was three weeks of the world voting on their favorite band based on their entire catalog. Still, forever the underdogs the band knocked off three other more experienced bands to put them from a college basement band to playing the biggest Music Festival in the world.
Many bands would have peaked at this point. After all, how do you top that? Well, within a month of them playing the festival they had signed their first Management contract. This contract put them on stage at The famous Congress Theatre in Chicago. Shortly after that they signed their first record deal with the now defunct Window Licker Records but before that they released their most successful album up that point entitled Side Effects May Vary. The album’s biggest single “The DEA” got them nation radio play including Chicago’s late/great Q101. The band took this album and hit the road playing twenty different states across America and gaining hundreds of fans a night helping fund their completely DIY tour schedule. For This band, being independent and doing it themselves was never an issue. In fact, it’s what felt most natural. After all, in their heads they were still the band playing in that cramped basement in Normal, IL.
A year later and many management, artist development and record label conversations the band finally got tired of handling everything themselves. At this time they met Rafay Qamar, a young but driven band manager who immediately saw and fell in love with The Run Around brand. For the band, going to someone unknown but eager was exactly what they needed. Now, they could focus on writing the long awaited follow up album to Side Effects May Vary that their fans were growing more and more impatient for by the day.
In The Fall of 2012 The Run Around released what would easily be their most impressive and impactful body of work yet in Welcome to the Circus. Their CD release show was to a sold out Hard Rock Café in Chicago and they haven’t looked back yet. At the same time they released a video for their biggest single to date “Chicago” that has over 30,000 plays. Everyone that has heard that song has said the same thing “I can’t wait to hear that song in Chicago sport stadiums.” Since the release the band has helped pack and sometimes sell out The House of Blues, The Metro, Reggies, The Cubby Bear and Durty Nellies just to name a few.
Just like their music, The Run Around fans are rowdy and dedicated. One thing that hasn’t changed from the frat party basements, this bands stage show and energy goes unmatched. Their albums will draw you in, there live show will make you a lifelong fan.
11/03/2018 - 11/04/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
” It’s LIT Fam Featuring Riff Raff ”
Collectively we all felt the need to throw a party that all types of debauchery was acceptable at. One thing lead to another and we booked our boy Riff Raff to host the affair. This will for sure be a night to remember and in the true spirit of the party we strongly encourage everyone to “Come as you are, be who you are” …. Let’s get WEIRD!
Additional Acts / DJs TBA
11/07/2018 @ 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
BaseCamp Pub & Eatery & K- Zone Present:
” How I Met Your Mother Themed Trivia ”
Alright here is another classic for everyone! How I Met Your Mother is easily one of the best shows this past decade… So who knows all there is to know? Lets the themed trivia grudge match begin!
Email Basecampmarketing1@gmail.com for table reservations!
– $2 Burgers
– $4 312 Drafts
– $12 Bud Light Buckets
– $20 Goose Island Buckets (16oz Cans)
11/09/2018 - 11/10/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
BaseCamp Pub & Eatery Presents:
” My Metal Heart Live ”
Who is ready to ROCK? We sure are! It’s been a little while since we have had these guys in our room so we are beyond stoked to welcome back, My Metal Heart! Table space is limited so make your reservations today!
** Basecampmarketing1@gmail.com for tables **
THE BALDEST HAIR BAND IN TOWN!
Faithfully re-creating the best ROCK songs from the best 80’s ROCK artists.
DRESSED TO THE NINES, AND TURNED UP TO TEN!
Your new favorite band!
My new favorite band who?
Your new favorite band MY METAL HEART – The most ROCKING, good-time band of coincidentally bald musicians, intentionally dressed to the nines in black suits, explosively re-creating the greatest Guitar-Rock songs from the ‘80s, and all like you’ve never seen or heard it done before! That’s who!
AC/DC, Def Leppard, Autograph, Ozzy, Dio, Queensryche, Night Ranger, Van Halen, Whitesnake, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Tesla, and many others.
Guaranteed to make you feel younger, meet like minded people, and come out the other end a friend and fan for life! Prices of the shows may vary, but the complete My Metal heart experience is PRICELESS!!
11/15/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Back by Popular Demand we have the Sexy Ladies of the Hollywood Knockouts coming back for another female review/ Oil Wrestling Show! The last two events we did with these girls were out of control and this one will be no different!
** For Table Reservations Email Basecampmarketing1@gmail.com **
** $5 Tickets & VIP Tables: https://www.ticketweb.com/event/hot-oil-wrestling-w-the-basecamp-pub-tickets/8796515 **
LIVE SET By DJ Gino Fasso aka GINO G After the Show!
11/16/2018 - 11/17/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
” 7th heaven Live at Basecamp ”
** For table reservations email firstname.lastname@example.org **
What more is there to say? 7th Heaven sells out our room every time! Their high energy show and amazing musical skill is not a sight to miss! Boasting a number of different billboard charting singles 7th Heaven puts on a show combining original music with your favorite radio hits!
** For Table Reservations: email@example.com **
• Current song “Stoplight” is currently on radio stations in the midwest
• Hit song “Sing” was #1 in Chicago Billboard charts for numerous weeks
• “Pop Media” CD was #1 in Chicago for 12 weeks and #11 on the national charts
• Charted #1 in the Midwest Region on the Billboard Charts – Sept 2011
• June 2014 – Released “Spectrum” original CD – 20 songs
• June 2013 – Released original CD “Synergy”
• July 2011- Released a new all-original CD of 22 songs called “Pop Media”
• Charted #1 on the Billboards Charts (Heetseekers) with 2 releases in 2010
• Reached #46 on the Billboard Charts (Top Pop Catalog) with USA-UK in 2010
• Performed at Soldier Field with Bon Jovi in 2010
• Voted #1 in Our Stage contest to open for Bon Jovi in 2010
• Voted #1 in Eventful contest to open for KISS in 2010
• Seen all over TV in 2010 – ABC, NBC, FOX and WGN
• Worldwide Press in 2010 – USA Today, Chicago Sun Times, Chicago Tribune, LA Times
• Charted song “Better This Way” #2 in Chicago Markets on six major radio stations
• Broke record at 101.9 WTMX in Chicago for most calls to station at one time
• Released “Jukebox” in 2010 – a 700 all-original song boxset
• Released “U.S.A. – U.K.” CD August 2008
• Wrote & Performed TV/Radio Commercial for “Empress Casino”
• Wrote & Performed TV Commercial for “Walter E Smithe / Chicago Cubs”
• Performed the National Anthem at the Chicago Bulls / LA Lakers NBA Game – Seen on Worldwide TV
• Featured in Guitar Edge Magazine July/Aug 2006
• 7th heaven’s music featured on MTV in 2000 – 2005
• Currently on full rotation on many FM radio stations worldwide
• Performed on the Jenny Jones Show (over 75 Million viewers worldwide)
• 7th heaven’s music was featured on the Discovery Channel in 2002
• Sold over 75,000 CD’s to date
• Averages 250+ shows a year
• One of the highest grossing Indie bands
• Website receives an average of 100,000 hits a day (www.7thheavenband.com)
• Performed on ‘Mancows Morning Madhouse’ to over 1 million listeners
• Have written/recorded over 4,000 recorded songs to date
• Pack venues across the Midwest Region of the U.S.
• Mailing list contains over 50,000 people worldwide
• Consistently sells merchandise at shows (CD’s & Shirts)
• Appeared in numerous local magazines and featured articles
• Bars/venues consistently beat average gross income/night when 7th heaven plays
• Seasoned artists who have performed with many Major Label artists
• Extremely high-energy live shows
• Six songs placed in the film “Lizzy”
• One song placed in the film “Light Years Away”
• Averages 100 festivals per year
• Endorsed by many major musical instrument manufacturers
• Voted Best Band in Chicago thru BarStar
• Released “Live at Durty Nellies” CD/DVD in 2005
• One of a few bands to play in 6 markets (Festival, Club, College, Original, Corporate & Unplugged)
• Started in 1985
11/16/2018 - 11/17/2018 @ 9:00 pm - 12:00 am
Looking for a fun night out in the Western Chicago Burbs?
Sick of all bands playing the same set list? Join your friends on November 16 to have a fun night dancing to The Cars, Duran Duran, Billy Idol, The Knack, Bruno Mars, Hall and Oates, The Bee Gees, ELO and more. We will be performing with 7th Heaven.
11/17/2018 - 11/18/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 2:00 am
BaseCamp Pub & Eatery Presents:
” Kashmir – Chicago’s Led Zeppelin Show Live at Basecamp ”
** Table Reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org **
We are stoked to welcome Chicagoland’s #1 Led Zeppelin tribute Show, Kashmir, to our stage! This will be an awesome tribute show to one of the best classic rock bands of all time! Don’t miss out on the fun!
11/17/2018 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Our band launches on November 17th at BaseCamp Pub! Come out and join us as we tribute Bad Company!
11/21/2018 - 11/22/2018 @ 7:00 pm - 2:00 am
” Goose Island’s Bourbon Country Tap Takeover & Pre-Release Party ”
That’s right, Goose Island has teamed up with Basecamp to give you all an exclusive EARLY RELEASE of the 2018 Bourbon County Stout & ALL THE VARIANTS for a Black Wednesday Tap Takeover! More Info TBA + a National Headlining Band!
** For Table Reservations: email@example.com **
– Bourbon County Brand Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Reserve Bourbon County Brand Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Proprietor’s Bourbon County Brand Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Vanilla Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Bramble Rye Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Coffee Barleywine 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
– Bourbon County Brand Midnight Orange Stout 2018 (14.9 percent ABV)
< 1 2 3 >
Powered by Events Manager